Automatically max size

Hi

When i upload a Design the size on the Shirt always different. I didn’t found out yet if it’s not possible or if i made some mistakes with my format of the Design or if there some settings to activate.

Sometimes the Design is very small on the shirt, and always dozens of design to change is very frustrating.

Thanks in advance.

Ahoy @User_EU-20a70e98,

We know, that the auto-placement can be challenging sometimes. I had a short look into your Account. Your Designs have very different sizes - your smalles is 1811x2662 pixel (which still is enough for printing) and your largest design is 7547x8150 pixel. Thatswhy the autoplacement handles them differently.
But in general: If you want the perfect fit for your designs on all products there is no other way than adjusting it once manually for all products. If you did you could save your setting as a template and load this template for your next design.
For specific designs it also could be usefull to limit the productrange to make sure that only relevant products are shown on the marketplace.

Hi Rico

Thank you for the fast reply. I know there’s different sizes because i’m playing to find out what’s the right size for this problem (didn’t found it yet :-))

So what size du you recommended?

And when i save a Layout, max. sized all Shirts, and appyl this layout with an other size the max. sized will be eventually not applied because of the different sizes of my designs, right?

Thanks in advance.

Hey @User_EU-20a70e98,

we recommend a minimum width or height of 4000 pixel for the designs.
And your next question:
What happens when you saved a template for one design when you scaled it to the maximum for a product and now use this template for a smaller design?
You scaled the first design to 100% of its possible size. The possible size is limited by the printarea AND the resolution of your design. A Design with at least 4000 pixel should always be scalable to 100% width OR height of the printarea. So the templates saves the scaling-factor relative to the maximum possible size. So when you apply the saved template to your second Design it will also be scaled to 100% of its possible size - which can sometimes mean 100% of width or 100% of height depending on the format (portrait or landscape)
And sometimes (if the resolution is to low) 100% of possible scale means neither 100% of width or 100% of height.

Hi Rico

Thank you, you helped me a lot.

One last question: wenn i choose a 4000 px height, what i should choose for the width? The Shirt isnt a square, so it must be have a rectangle shape, right?

Hey @User_EU-20a70e98,

yeah almost all printareas have a rectangle shape but its always different so I cant give you a concrete number. But as the width is allways smaller than the height I would recommend to set the widht to at least 4000 pixel instead the height.