Design texts language

Hello everyone, I am new, I have been here for two months and I have several questions. I am from Spain and I am doing mostly text designs. In what language do you recommend the text of my designs? I want to sell to all of Europe and I think English would be better. But the description I have to do in the language of the domain (Spain). So I don’t know whether to write the texts in Spanish so that it is better positioned in search engines. What is your opinion? Thank you. Sorry, my English is from Google.

Hola,

If you write your text designs in Spanish it will be published only in Spain I think, if you do it in English and it is relevant for the other countries it will be published on the other European marketplaces too.

But your description should always be in the language you are logged in because otherwise the automatic translation for the other marketplaces can’t process it.

As far as I know!

Saludos de Baviera

Perfect Thanks!

Ahoy @User_EU-1599dcf1,

I couldnt say it better. Thanks for your helpt!

@setastore: Welcome to the forum. Let me know if you need further information or advices.

Best
Rico

@Rico_Spreadshirt

I have a few designs in English. I typed title, desc and keywords in my language (polish). I tried to find them in other conutries and nothing is visible. So the designs are in English and the information in polish in my case. What do I do to be visible in other EU websites?

Ahoy @indiesignstore,

although the designs go online instantly on your home market (polish) they will go online on the other european markets after the checking process.
So you just need to keep calm and wait until they`re cecked.
You did everything right with tagging and describing it in polish.

Perfect. Thanks for clarifying that, This is not obvious and should be a part of some onboarding info for new users :wink: