Help with Vector file

Hi.

I have a AI vector file for our loggo, but I can’t uppload it.

I have also tested one loggo that is working, but I can’t chose FLEX print. I can only chose digital print even for that. What is the reason.

Is there some person that can help me optimize the first loggo that we have, so we can uppload it so it work with Flex print?

Hey @Liibo,

For vectorfiles we have special requirements. You will find them here:

If your design already met our requirements and it’s still impossible to upload it, then just send me youe AI-file and I will have a look what could be the issue.

Regarding the question about FLEX: In your partnerarea it is not possible to set the printmethod to flexprint. Only the customer can choose this method via the personalise- Button if the design is a vectorfile.

I also recognized that you only uploaded a pixelfile so far. I couldnt find any vectorfile in your partnerarea. Besides that the uploaded png-file seems more like a shop-design than a marketplace design. But you havent create a shop yet. You can still add one ore more shops as new salespoints besides our marketplace.

Let me know if you need further help.
Best Rico

Hi.
But I have tried as a customer and not the partner site.

I have tried 2 vector AI file. One with only text and one with picture. But still can’t chose flex print when I tried to order for my self.

Where can I uppload the AI vector file. Can only uppload JPG and PNG picture here

I wrote you a PM so you can answer on it and attach your file.
If you uploaded the file as a customer I guess your design just didnt meet our requirements fo vectorfiles.
The smallest elements of your vectorfile have to be larger than 1,5mm, and only 3 colors are allowed.

Ahoy @Liibo,

I found the issue: you didnt convert the text of your design into curves. You need to make paths out of it. Then it should work. Let me know if you succeeded.

How about the other file. With the picture and text familjen?

I attached 2 file. So this one that I attach now in png file is the important.

This is the design I was talking about - the text Familjen is not converted into curves. This is the reason why you cant upload it. The second file with the text only is already converted into curves. I was able to upload it as a customer without any issues.

Thanks. Yes it worked to uppload it for me also with the text.

But I can’t chose flexprint. It’s digital print by default and I can’t change that.

So I will order for my self and not trough “my own” site.

@Liibo
If you cant switch to flexprint after you uploaded it - it probably is the line width of your designs. It is way to small. Try to make it a little thicker so that the minimum linewidth is 1,5mm at least.

If you scale the text-design a little larger you will see, that you will have the option for flexprint then. Its all about the linewidth of your design!

I already mentioned the requirements for flexprint some posts earlier.

Thanks for Help. But it looks like its a bugg on your site. I was able to chose speciality flex with gold yesterday. But today I cant chose color.
Tried from many web browsers.

Ahoy @Liibo,

what do you mean you can’t choose colors? In the screenshot you have the choice of colors or flex foils, don’t you?
For normal colors you don’t have to use Special Flex but normal flex print or DD.

Yes, But in the first I am able to chose gold and every color. But today it’s not possible to chose color at all.
Something is bugging on your site.

Try it yourselfe

I see what you mean - the displayed color of the design doesnt change after selecting a different special flex foil. I will forward it to the colleages. Maybe its just a display error.
Thank you for reporting the issue.

Do you know when the error will be fixed :)?

Unfortunately, I can’t give you an answer yet.