We´d need to check if there are HEX color codes available.
But for in between…
- if using Mac, look up the Utilities folder. there´s a color picker app preinstalled (Digital Color Meter)
- or get yourself one by the help of google
- open the Product Range page and choose the product you wish
- use the Color Pipette / your Colormeter to get the RGB values from the color palette below the product image
- use a RGB to HEX calculator
In common, these colors are defined to be suitable for most screens. You know the issue. Every screen, every image processing software comes with a pre set up of color scheme. You will probably never reach a 100% accuracy. But I guess with that method you will find something that meets your requirements.