Analytics sketchomat or tablomat?

Can I use analytics to track data on the sketchomat or tablomat version?

No. That is not possible. What do you want to achieve?

I would like to track my visitors? I also would like to see on which platform (dekstop/mobile/tablet) customers are ordering. I now don’t know anything. I have over 80 shops, what do you think would be the easiest to see from which domain orders are coming in. So my main question is:

1. How can I track the visitors?
  2. Which platform are my ordering customers using
  3. From which domain are the ordering.

How do you use your >80 shops? Do you use the hosted shop? Do you integrate the shop on your own website? Do you integrate the Tablo-/Sketchomat in the standalone mode?

If have like 80 wordpress websites, for example kookschorten.com. Note: I also worked with other companies.
I have installed the the following script:

But I also use the following script on a couple of website:

1. You’ve already entered your GA ID in the shop settings - you should see all relevant data in GA (checkout, shop). Unfortunately the Sketchomat does not support tracking by shop owners - so no data from the designer.
  2. Platform as spreadshirt.com vs spreadshirt.net? I’d use two separate GA properties for the platforms
  3. You mean checkout.spreadshirt.* or which of your pages was the initial entry point?

Btw: I’d move the shops out of their iframes and integrate them via javascript if possible.

Thanks will try. Deeplinking via javascript is with starttoken right?

Example:

voetbalshirtontwerpen

One last question. I also opened a new account on spreadshirt. How can I design a product? I let customers create something, I deeplink to a product I create. But for some reason on my new spreadshirt account I only can create a product with my own design. I don’t have own designs, but I create only something with text and let my customers create the rest. Do you know where I can find the section where I can create products with your (spreadshirt) designs?

Yes. For the “designer only” use case you could also just disable the listpage in the shop settings - the shop will then use the designer as startpage.

Ok. But how can I deeplink to a product for example t-shirt man with the design: create your own design here. Like this:Shirt example. I don’t see area in the new backoffice where I can design the shirt.

You can use the startToken to link to a specific article, whereas e.g. 114637168 is your desired article/product:

<div id="myShop"> <a href="//shop.spreadshirt.de/alsterwasser-fisch">Alsterwasser &amp; Fisch</a> </div>
  <script>
    var spread_shop_config = {
      shopName: 'alsterwasser-fisch',
      locale: 'de_DE',
      prefix: '//shop.spreadshirt.de/',
      baseId: 'myShop',
      startToken: "-A114637168"
    };
  </script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="//shop.spreadshirt.de/shopfiles/shopclient/shopclient.nocache.js">
  </script>

If you want to embed a specific product with the designer, you might want to try this:

<div id="myShop"> <a href="//shop.spreadshirt.de/alsterwasser-fisch">Alsterwasser &amp; Fisch</a> </div>
  <script>
    var spread_shop_config = {
      shopName: 'alsterwasser-fisch',
      locale: 'de_DE',
      prefix: '//shop.spreadshirt.de/',
      baseId: 'myShop'
    };
  </script><script>
 window.location.hash = "!/create?product=148977873&mode=edit";
  </script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="//shop.spreadshirt.de/shopfiles/shopclient/shopclient.nocache.js">
  </script>

More details here:
https://developer.spreadshirt.net/display/spreadShop/Deeplinks+und+URL's

P.s. … so, if you don’t want to use my special solution I already provided to you, with all the additional features :slight_smile: