How can I choose Flex Print after upload Vector file?

Hello
I need to print my design in Flex Print and not in direct digital print.
I see on the guide that this is possible if you upload a vector file.
I done it and deleted all my previoius design and remake them all with vector files but how and where I can choose flex print for my design?
Custoer service said I just have to upload vector file and make design with it well I’ve done that but after that if I try to buy an item in the basket I still read direct diital print.
Whit this print the white on black is cheap and many people who bought my design complain and return them back because they don’t like the print also I have to print black on black and white on white and this is possible only with flex print and I don’t understand why I cannot able to choose it.

Ahoy @GabrieLoui,

I think my answer in the other thread answeres your question: It is not possible for you as a partner to determine the printing method.

I found ridiculous that who decide the design cannot decide for the printing technique and much more ridiculous that this is that this is left to the buyer who does not even know what flex or direct digital printing is. Furthermore, you can only make this choice if you are going to modify the model and I don’t think a buyer first gets a degree on how the spreadshirt site works before buying a garment.
But then why never should a buyer decide to modify something he has already decided to buy because he likes it? This is another thing that I found absurd is like if want to buy an adidas t-shirt but first changed the brand because I don’t like it. We are the designers! You shouldn’t allow this! At All!

Ahoy @GabrieLoui ,

this was a decision we made a long time ago to be able to standardise and improve the print quality and also the work processes. The big disadvantage with flex printing is that it is not scalable. There is always a manual process with this method and with this the effort can vary greatly depending on the design. The results are also not always consistent.
DD simply ensures a consistently high quality.
And customers who still choose flex print in the “Creaty Your Own” Section know exactly what they want and should therefore still get it.

> DD simply ensures a consistently high quality.

This is not true for:

• white print on black clothing.
  • white print on white clothing.
  • black print on black clothing.

Also as I said if you are the designer and create motif (design) and collection customers who want to buy your collection that you promote via social for example or who just find on Spreadshirt markedplace doesn’t not allowed to chooce the flex print.
So at this point my question is: “Why should I create a motif (design) and collection”?
The only way with this “Spreadshirt long time ago intelligent decision” for designer is to design the clothing buy these in large quantities and resell them in a second time. But at this point I’m asking you are you a print on demand service or not?
At this point I can do the same via fashion service in person in my city directly that allow me to buy only large quantity and not lika a print on demand service on-line as you are (is this wrong?) where I can directly connect customers on the Spreadshirt marketplace and let them decide what they want to buy of my collection.
I made that but consumer are not satisfied about print so they are complaining to me and sending the clothing back to you. Bad impression for both.
So what is your advice in this case?
Please note that my design is simply and is just one color and it is good with flex and not good with Direct Digital Print.
Thank you.

Hey @GabrieLoui,

You have already partly given yourself the answer: because it is about selling large quantities or fulfilling the many customer wishes. Because the service we offer must not only work for one partner but for the largest possible number of designers. There have always been problems with flex print, both on the customer side and on the partner side. I can understand that flex print worked better for your case, but our solutions have to work for everyone.

So the solution in your case would be to accept that flex print is no longer available as an option for you as a partner and to optimise the designs to achieve a good result in DD print.

I’m very sorry to have no better answer.