Ability of spreadshirt to detect similar designs

when I upload a design, does SPREADSHIRT automatically detect if my design is similar or has infringed the copyright of another design?
Because it can happen to draw from nothing but all the fruit of one’s own imagination and inventiveness a drawing very similar to another or even copyrighted door

Ahoy @eduardok1,

there are several methods during the checking process but I cant give you more information about that. As long as you draw or create your designs out of your own imagination (and imagination is different to remembering) than you should be safe. All uploaded designs will be checked - even if they’re instantly online they can be rejected afterwards if the checking process found an issue.

my drawing on Spreadshirt was published normally but on Redbubble it was published as a FAN ART I don’t know by whom, at the moment what to do on Spreadshirt? my drawing is authentic, but in any case I don’t want to go against anyone, I don’t want to violate any rules, also because mine is a hobby

I cant see anything wrong with your designs. Like I said - every design will be checked and you will see in your Partnerarea if a design was rejected or not. Keep calm and just wait till the checking process is over.