⚠️Address Verification Problem⚠️

¡Hello spreadshirt workers! :slight_smile:
On January 15 of 2021 you sent a letter with an address verification code to me but I never received it, so I sent a Email about that to service@spreadshirt.es but none gave me an answer ¿Is there problem with my address, should I change something, could you send other letter with an address verification code to me? I need an answer please because I can’t use my credit from some months ago.:disappointed:

User ID: 118957277

Ahoy @Tu_Guaira_Shop,

I will forward your issue to the colleages and let you know if I got feedback.

Hey @Tu_Guaira_Shop,

my colleages told me, that they already send you an email on the 25.2.21.
" If you prefer not to wait for the verification letter you can also send us a copy of your ID that clearly shows your name and the address, so we can verify it manually."
And you should use the following emailadress: partnerdata@spreadshirt.net

So just get in contact with the colleages at this emailadress and then I think your problem will be solved.

Best Rico

1 Like

¡¡Ok thank you so much!! :grin::sparkles:

I didn’t see that email I’m so sorry

Ahoy @Tu_Guaira_Shop,

maybe it went to the spam-folder? Or it also can be that the colleages used the service@spreadshirt.es email or a similar one.

But you can just write an email by yourself to partnerdata@spreadshirt.net and follow the instruction:
“If you prefer not to wait for the verification letter you can also send us a copy of your ID that clearly shows your name and the address, so we can verify it manually.”

Best Rico

1 Like

¡The problem was resolved Thank you so much! :blush::sparkles:

2 Likes

Great! So have a nice weekend.