Cant buy from partner interface

In the old platform you could go under “products” and on the list of ALL PRODUCTS you could press buy, at a 20% lower price - Is this option completely removed?

Hey there!
No, it´s not removed. The deduction is already included if you are entering your shop from within your user area. Then the design price will automatically be released within the check out process. :slight_smile:

Nothing is deducted :slight_smile: - a tshirt worth 202kr when a friend visits my shop, is also 202 kr for me when i put it in the basket from my user area :smiley: no pricedifference

Im now on with my USER from the new platform - ive done it with several products now. Put it in the basket from the user area - went to the basket, put in my info and went on to the payment stage. Still full price, nothing changes.

From my USER AREA 138 DKR

Checkout - still…138kr for the product.

And then THIS is the exact same cap, but being bought from the userarea on the OLD legacy platform.

And then the price is suddently 122 dkk.

I cant provoke the same result with my JEPPAY user on the new platform :slight_smile:

I guess, I have found two tiny things to consider:
When beeing inside your account (legacy user area) make sure to switch to the navigation tab of your shop. There you’ll see the product 138kr price (incl. Affiliate Comm.)
In reverse, if your start buying from the “Show All” Tab, the Affiliate Commission is already deducted. Which results to the lower 122kr pricing, you are seeing.
(The affiliate commission is only accounted in shops)

For buying from the current Partner Area…
When switching accounts, please make sure to log out actively before entering the new account.
It is also imporant to enter the shop through your shop navigation. (at bottom of the main navigation)

In my example it worked as expected.
Bag: 17.99€ in Shop (4,50€ Design Commission )

Checkout pricing: 12,49€

Another price decrease can be reached by deactivating the affiliate commission before ordering for yourself. :wink:

Let me know, if this helped!

I know it should, but NOTHING changes. I havent put design prices on mine. Could it be an error on the danish itteration of the site?

I cant do much wrong if you ask me :smiley: i dont log in to the old account, i just did those days ago to see if i still could do this.
I open my browser, type spreadshirt.dk hit ENTER and i login to contact@jeppay.dk with my password.
I navigate to the button at the bottom “Visit Shop” - i click a product and press checkout.
Same price as in the shop for everyone else.

New Discovery :slight_smile: - its not all clothes that has this. One hoodie goes from 433.Kr til 413 Kr
Another WOMENs hoodie has a price of 380.Kr and no change in Checkout.
Really weird. Its even the same type hoodie for men and women the stanley stella ecological one!

Ive now tested. The male hoodie Stanley Stella is the ONLY product in my shop that changes price :smiley: nothing else does. What the …

IF ONLY you could make the Tshirt designer available to the SHOP owner, who wants to control what he or she, is selling. And then have it as an ON/OFF option to the visitors.

I dont want my customers to be able to mix all my designs up with all kinds of products. MY shop, MY products :slight_smile: - is that a possibility?

This is why you won’t see deduction of the design commission in the checkout. :smiley:

Please also see my latest comment:
To achieve a lower pricing, you can actively switch off the Affiliate Commission before buying from your own shop.
Go to: Advanced Settings > Affiliate Commission.