Caps and aprons print

I’m not sure if this was adressed already, but the print on the caps and aprons (those were some of the items i ordered in the past that i wasn’t to happy about the print) are not the best. They look like the type of print we can do at home on our printers, so i was wondering if there is any plan in the future to change that type of printing to a better one like the ones on the t shirts or hoodies. I love the quality of the store in general,on the shirts hoodies and mugs but not so much in the caps and aprons, i never ordered a bag or backpack so i’m a bit concerned about the quality of the print on those items as well.

Thank you in advance

Can you let me know the order ID of the order you weren’t happy about so I can have a look at the file that was printed etc. I can then give a better answer to your question.

I’m so sorry about such a late reply. This happens with every design, i myself ordered the same design on a shirt and on a cap and the way it’s printinted is not the same has on a t-shirt. It’s like one of those transfer print sheets we can make on our printers leaving a shine making it not very vibrant like on tshirts or hoodies.

1 Like

You probably still have the order ID. If you could pass that along it would help. The more specific you can be, the better!

I offer caps that are black, with white text on them. I was surprised to find out the text appears to be some sort of a plastic transfer film? The text is not printed directly on the item, but some sort of a heat transfer / glue-on film. So this topic seems to confirm that it is not an error, but the way it is intended to be?

Any plans to change the printing method on the snapback caps?

Ahoy @munkaupunki,

there are no plans to change the printing method so far. The current method for snapback caps is called Digital Transfer/ Lasertransfer. You will finde some further information here:

I got a trucker hat today and the design is a sticker, attached crookedly. It is not printed on the hat. It is literally a crappy sticker stuck on it, not even straight.

Ahoy @RachelValria,

please reach out for the customer service if you`re not happy with the printing result. At least the design should be printed straight.
In terms of printing methods we also offer flex/flockprint for the trucker caps which depends on the designfile-type. So if its possible I would recommend to upload your design as a vactor file such as ai or svg so the design will be printed with flexprint.
If this is not possible we can only provide Digital Transfer printing:

With this method the design is first printed on a transfer foil and then heatpressed on the product.
The transfer foil of course has a different surface then the product itself.

Here is the contact to our customer service: