Change products in our showrooms

Hello,
I have noticed that the products shown in our showroom are not the most affordable t-shirts. I know how to change this for our own shops. That is why the cheapest shirts are shown first. After all, it is a humor product for which most customers probably do not want to pay the top price. My suspicion is therefore that if potential buyers are the first to buy a t-shirt with a high price, they will probably drop out.
That’s why my question: Is it also possible to choose the products in your showroom yourself?

Thank you so much for the answer.

Frank
Team WheelChair Mafia

Unfortunately, it is not possible to select the product for the showroom. It’s been requested frequently, but also constantly ignored :wink:

Thanks for your answer! That is very unfortunate because I think that the chosen products do not match the target group of our designs in terms of prices…:frowning:

The only possibility to make this a little better is to deactivate all the products which might be to expensive for your target group. Disadvantage: You cannot sell them at all then and might miss a few sales therefore :confused:

All in all a disappointing lack of features at spreadshirt imho :confused: