Corel draw

hallo everyone I am new here !!
can someone tell me if is good to use COREL DRAW for the designs ?

If a graphic software is good or not that is in the eye of the beholder. It depends on your workflow, your experience and an what you want to createwith it.
Corel Draw, like Illustrator, has a lot of functions that can quickly become confusing.
But if you don’t want to switch later and have a current Corel Draw version, then it’s also good.
You could also try Gimp as free software.

Best Rico

thank you rico I have experience with different graphic software
before but has been awhile .

1 Like

Then you should go with Corel. I worked with it many many years ago and for my needs in the past it was a good tool. But when I switched to the Adobe Creative Suite/Illustrator I never wanted to switch back hehe.
I dont know the functual range of the current Corel Version but I guess it also grew similar to Adobe. So I think its a good and less expensive alternative to Adobes Illustrator.
The other thing is, that there is also a community about Corel in the internet where you can get experiences and tutorials.
I’m just not sure about the saving-options - if Corel Draw allows to save as ai-file. And if this ai-file fits for our upload because our upload unfortunately only accepts older ai-versions. So you probably need to experiment a little bit with the saving-settings.

Best Rico

1 Like

yes the Adobe CS was always my favorite , thanks

I use allways corel draw. It is good for the Business and not so expensive.