Cut the tag of the products

Hi,

I am receiving a lot of complains about the tag on the products.
They say it will be the same of the brand and ask me to be refund. Can you cut the tag and print or attach the tag with the name of the brand on the products.

thanks

What do you mean exactly?
We do not have the option to customize tags or cut tags etc.

Feel free to let them know about our customer service that will gladly help these customers and find a solution that will make sure that they will be satisfied :slight_smile:

I am saying that you should find a way to remove your tag ( spreadshirt etc…) and print on or put a new tag with the name of the brand itself.
Customers buy products and then ask to be refund because obviously find this difference between the brand and the tag brand

thanks

This is a feature we would also eventually like to offer. But this is nothing that will change before late 2020 earliest. More realistic is 2021 or later. But you’re not the first one asking for this and it’s definitely on our radar :slight_smile:

1 Like

op has a fair point really, as it also may discourage from coming back to our sites and going straight to you guys?, this is a little concerning as i had this belfre when i was in the auto accessories trade. but i guess it is what it is. Im new so only time will tell on that one.

1 Like