Did not Receive Money Since September!

Hi,
I didn’t Recieve Any Money Since September 2019. A few Days Ago The Payout was Scheduled Feb17, and on Feb 17 it changed to Mar 16 and the balance is the same as before.

Does anybody have any idea about this?

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Moses763,

welcome to our forum.
About you payment issue. Did you check if all your bank details entered correctly . Please see Account > Account settings > Bank Details

Please also check if your payout limit was reached. https://image.spreadshirtmedia.net/content/v4/faq/assets/pdf/commission_payout_limit_en.pdf

The same with me.
I have not received a payment since January 15th.

that contradicts the terms and conditions!

I don’t trust US-SPRD anymore!

Hi @Wanjala,
please get in touch with us in the German forum. Thank you.

Alex, ja ok.
habe ich bereits.
Dachte hier ist das richtig, weil US-Marketplace.

Ständig wird die Zahlung hinausgezögert… ich finde das seltsam!

Grüße

I had also no payout on one of my two US accounts since September. After the migration of the old accounts, a lot of things seem to have gone wrong. I now have to fill out the tax form again, although it should still be available to Spreadshirt, it’s only been a year since I sent it per mail. Not the first time that information from the form disappears mysteriously.

I would need you account id to find our more or do you happen to contact our service already?

Thanks, I have already written to the support. The US support has unfortunately (as always) only answered with prefilled text modules. The German support could only tell me that I have to fill out everything again. It would be nice to get a notification by mail, if something is deleted from the form due to any changes on your side.

3 Likes

Of Course I understand that. I will contact my US colleagues again. And yes, t we had a bug. So this was not intentional.

1 Like

I sent the forms again and got the ok already today. What I would like to know is whether Tax was withheld. Neither the US nor the German support wanted to tell me that. There was only the information that the colleagues in the USA are currently preparing tax forms for partners with withheld tax.
That would be really great, thanks.
ID: 479142
ID: 458700

I reached my payout limit long time ago,

My bank details was removed “not by me!!” I added them again and will be filling the tax forum again.

Thank you

Ahoy @CheesyB,

could you please accept the new PartnerTerms at first when entering your PartnerArea.
Then I can check that for you.

Done! I’ve accepted the new Terms.

Ok - I will check that. Just one question: Where did you get these IDs from? OrderIDs normally look different and start with 16…? Are these IDs from your european account or NA? Could you give me a hint or a screenshot - that would help a lot.

These are my US Spreadshirt Account IDs. Sorry, thought that was clear!

Hey @CheesyB,

I got the info, that the tax wasn’t withheld for both of your NA Accounts. The colleagues checked 2019 until now.
I hope this helps?

1 Like

Yes, thank you very much!

I also have reached my payout limit long time ago. Last time I got payout was 16 May 2019 and then I never got any payout anymore even it had reached the limit payout. My PayPal email at payment data also was removed and I don’t have any idea is this why I didn’t get payout before this. I just entered once again few days ago and I just edit my address at personal information to avoid any mistakes. I should get payout yesterday on 15 July 2021 but still didn’t receive it and the next payout 16 August 2021. I hope Spreadshirt respond on this case to me ASAP and explain why this happen. I need an answer from Spreadshirt. Tq

Ahoi @Hafiz_Irfan,

Have you entered a TIN &/or SSN Number? Otherwise we cant do the payout.
Please have a look into the TAX-area of your partnerarea. In case of questions please write a message to: partner@spreadshirt.com

Best Rico

I didn’t get any information from Spreadshirt to entered TIN &/or SSN Number. What should I do?