Gaming Designs Rejection

Hi, I was making a good profit from making designs about fortnite gaming and all of them got rejected . Now I m run out from ideas ,and my marcketplace is dead .
Any suggested ideas about gaming designs ?

Ahoy @Bob04,

Please contact your colleagues at verify@spreadshirt.com. They will tell you exactly what the reason for rejection was.
In general, it is difficult to create designs about well-known games, as the risk of a warning is simply very high.

1 Like

Well, you mean I can make designs about games that is not well-known to avoid the risk ,or games that allows designer to make designs about it in spreadshirt marcketplace ,but the problem here I dont know which games that I can make designs about it in spreadshirt . Can you provide me some examples about video games that I can make designs about it on spreadshirt marketplace ? please ,and thank you .

Hey @Bob04,

I’m sorry - I can’t give you a list of what’s doable and what’s not. This is research work that every designer has to do himself. Just take a look at the marketplace and try to get some inspiration. If your designs are rejected try to get in contact with the colleages at verify@spreadshirt.com.
Another option to create gaming designs of famous games is to get contact with the licenceholders and ask, whats possible and whats not. If you can provide us an official document, that you are allowed to use their material for commercial purposes then everything is ok.

1 Like