How to remove old/bad images from my upload library

I’m sure this is quite simple, but I have just missed something. How do I remove old/bad/incorrect images from my upload library? I have a bunch of unusable images that I want to clear in order to just leave the usable ones.

Btw, discovered a small anomaly this weekend: .ai images saved as most recent Illustrator version files are currently unrecognised as valid. Took me a fair while to realise I had to save as a previous version for them to work. Hence the bunch of unusable images I need to delete!

Hey @User_NA-0b6091b8,

currently it is not possible to delete these designs from the upload-library. But as there is no upload limit this issue has no priority ath the moment.
And yes we are still struggling with the newes illustrator fileformat. Therefore we reccomend to use the older ai-versions or an svg-file.

Ok, this was four years ago now… it don’t seem anything has happened??

I am new and I like to have order among my designs, if you can’t fix stuff like this in four years time why should I use you as my sales platform? Since I have just signed up I am wondering if you are a serious and reliable platform to sell on?

Hi Made_By_Ma,

Do you assume this problem hasn’t been resolved, or do you base this on your own experience?

:v:t3: Luc

This issue hasn’t been resolved as I have just signed up and am having the same issue. I’ve also decided that a platform that can’t get the basics right is not really serious and am choosing to go elsewhere.

Hi Whitetribe,

Good to know this hasn’t been resolved, but I very much agree this is bad service. I only use png for my designs so I haven’t had this problem. Keeping the backends of shops tidy should be a priority because it’s not wise to let ‘partners’ work with a messy shop just because Spreadshirt doesn’t prioritise it. Ignoring problems is always bad for business.

Hi!
Could you please tell us a bit more about the issue that you are experiencing?

It is possible to delete a file that was uploaded in CYO. To do so, you need to click on it, and choose the “delete” option under the preview.
We recently made the process smoother, by allowing to interrupt a prolonged upload process.

It is also possible to delete uploaded files in the partner area, by clicking on the box in the upper left corner of the design, and choosing the option “delete”.

To my knowledge, this has not been an issue in the last few years.