Logo in header/footer checkout

Hello, is it possible to replace the text in header/footer of the checkout by a logo? If yes, is there a tutorial how to?

Anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

For the header/footer: https://partner.spreadshirt.de/shop-area/SHOPID/advanced/checkout-settings there is still the option to write some html.

Somehow I can not open the link. (blank page) Maybe because my Spreadshirt settings are in Dutch? (this is a German extension)

P.s. the NL extension same blank page…

Within the link Lena posted, you´ll need to replace “SHOPID” value against your Shop ID, too.

OR
Simply navigate to the Advanced Section of your Shop Settings. There you´ll find the Checkout-Settings page with the mentioned HTML forms :space_invader:

1 Like

@Thomas_Spreadshop but you can’t upload images. This is what Arie wanted to do :slight_smile:

The message below says, you have to go to Grafiken, but this menu item or page doesn’t exist :slight_smile:. As I wrote in another place, it’s not allowed to upload images. Maybe this leads to a misunderstanding.

1 Like

ah! correctemente! sorry for my misunderstanding @Rock_Biker!

@lovetee Do you recall a solution that once was discussed, where uploading an header/teaser image to the shop was proposed and then you´ll just add the image path?
I fear this topic is somewhere deep deep within the forum.

1 Like

@Thomas_Spreadshop You’re right! Didn’t remember :slight_smile:

@Rock_Biker If you upload your logo under Pagina-opties -> Header -> Logo -> Logo - I think then we can use this image to show in checkout page.

1 Like