Models for products

when I go in the options when designing my shop it gives me a selection of models I can pick to show off my products but no matter which model I choose they don’t appear on my shop page when looking at my products ? any reason for that ?
Thank you

It seems like you’ve chosen models that are not available for your products: https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/partner-product-range/detail/mens-t-shirt-PT6?appearance=231

For the Men’s T-Shirt you can see that the Model you chose is not available. You should therefore chose this other model:

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any way to put my own model photos in the coding to replace the others? Also when there product preview is selected in the spreadshop there are 3 different settings to have the product category previews. The 2nd one that is in the middle shows all of the models in plain white shirts, white mugs etc. Anyway that the shop designs can be integrated onto those products and or switch up the colors?

Thanks

Hi this is not possible since we do not yet have model images for all of our products. We are working on adding more model images and one day this might very well be a feature in our shop but this won’t get implemented in the next 6 Months.

If you have your own website (like Wordpress for example) and a lot of coding experience then it is partly possible.