My shop is messed up!

I was migrated today and my shops are totally messed up. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

• Many of my products have had their designs changed in size.

bild

• Many designs have been moved on the product. Designs that used to be placed on the chest are now placed up at the neck or down on the stomach.

bild bild

• New products have been added to my shops with wrong type of designs on them, for example hoodies with designs made for mobile phones.

bild

• All my products with the same design on the front but different designs on the back are now shown with the front side instead of the back side, so my customers won’t see that they have different designs on the back.

• All my product names have been changed to the design name followed by type of product. A lot of my designs have abreviated names and designs that have more than one version is followed by numbers. So for example a product that used to have the name “Army Veteran Afghanistan T-shirt” is now “AvAf05 3bl Premium-T-shirt herr”. Not even an Afghanistan veteran will know what “AvAf05 3bl” is.

• …and the list goes on.

Because of all the bugs that were introduced and all the great features that were removed, I have had my shops on hold during the whole makeover process. I was so looking forward to being migrated and start using my shops again, but now I don’t know what to say. Or what to do. Do I need to delete everything and recreate my shops from scratch? That would take months! What should I tell my customers meanwhile?

1 Like

They are not changed in size but some Product types we have different Print Areas and we put them on there as good as it gets. For some of your designs they do not fit in the new print areas anymore (see this article where we talked about print area changes: https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/blog/2018/08/31/going-digital-print-areas-understand-the-impact/). You therefore need to adapt the designs. But you can of course use the awesome Templates feature: https://help.spreadshirt.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360008958033-Faster-Product-Creation-with-Templates so it’ll go so much quicker than you are used to from the legacy user area.

Also here we have the new print areas in the partner area. For the first one you put the design on top of the Print Area and all we can do is the same. For the longsleeve the Print Area also changed in the meantime.

This design used to be on a phone case where the product type is not activated for the PA. So we put it on all product types. You can easily disable all other product types and repeat these actions with teh Templates.

This will be eventually changed (hopefully still this year) in the shop so you can choose your default view. But this isn’t a bug.

Can you please post a link so we can have a closer look at this issue? Thank you :slight_smile:

Thats what i’m afraid for. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to put my shops on hold for another six months or so then…