N3wbi3 here... Please excuse if stupid question but

Can someone please tell me how I can download a design I created on the Spreadshirt “create” area, so that I can then upload it to my marketplace? I’ve searched everywhere on this site to try and find the solution and have found nothing… I even had my boyfriend who is way more ‘tech-savy’ then I’ll ever be as he works with and builds computers, try and figure it out because I thought it would be a “duh” moment once he tried or that it was simply right in front of my face, but he ended up giving up after getting extremely frustrated as well! Please tell me what I’m missing as I’m going to throw in the towel altogether on this platform if it doesn’t come to light here pretty soon… Thanks so much in advance, I truly appreciate your time and effort in willing to assist me in this! xx.

Regards,

He4dofr3d

Hi!

You want to sell you designs on the marketplace, right? Then you have to create the designs with a extern program like gimp, illustrator, photoshop etc.

You need a partner account to upload those vector or pixel designs to the marketplace