New design option problem?

Hi!

The new function in the partner area designer got released, Awesome! The only thing is, I can’t select male hoodies, the option is greyed out. But I can select the female hoodies. What’s up?

Thanks!

• BaconMoto

p.s. Still no sleeve printing available and no text input on a design? The non-partner designer has these Features… :frowning:

Which Men’s Premium Hoodie do you mean: https://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/partner-product-range/products/men-hoodies+sweatshirts-D1CG02 ?

Sleeve Printing is available but only for certain products where the print area is large enough for our digital printers :slight_smile:

Hi!

All of them, the whole section of men’s hoodies is greyed out and there is no “sleeve” option to drag an image to.
If you can tell me what products I can sleeve print on and what the requirement are for this, or where I can find said, that would be great! :slight_smile:

last but not least, will there be a insert text option availabe anytime in the partner area, like in de non-partner area?

Thanks!

Hi!
All of them, the whole section of men’s hoodies is greyed out and there is no “sleeve” option to drag an image to.
If you can tell me what products I can sleeve print on and what the requirement are for this, or where I can find said, that would be great! :slight_smile:

last but not least, will there be a insert text option availabe anytime in the partner area, like in de non-partner area?

Thanks!

Bump

Currently printing on Sleeves is only partly available in combination with flex/flock printing methods.

I`ll write you an PM for the overview file!

Currently printing on Sleeves is only partly available in combination with flex/flock printing methods.
I`ll write you an PM for the overview file!

Thanks!

Hey! I Took a look at the list you send me. And I should be able to make a ‘multiple design’, according to that list, but unfortunatly it doens’t work :frowning:

Also I came across this shop: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/supermofools/smf+sleeves-A100353304.
And it’s exactly what i’m trying to create!

This is what I do:

• Create a combined design (for the front, back and sleeve of the mens premium hoodie)

• Then I click edit, to select the mens premium hoodie. But it’s greyed out. (“This design is not suited for this product group.”)

-----------
-----------
If I select a single design, I CAN select the mens premium hoodie, but the only areas I can select, are the front and back of the hoodie?

What are the requirements (size, format, etc) for a sleeve image on a mens premium hoodie?

Is there anything i’m missing to create the product I mentioned that I came across?

Thanks!

There´s a little but important detail regarding the print method for hoodie sleeves.
Currently sleeve printing is only available with plott printing. This print technique requires a vector file format.
Please create a vector file for your sleeve designs and it will work :slight_smile: