No payout yet

Hi!

So the actual payout was made in 01/15/2020 but it still hasn’t arrived to my bank account yet, i contacted Spreadshirt through email but still no response. Did anyone else experienced this?

Any help is appreciated
Thanks.

hello, it’s normal, it takes a few days before the payment

ok thank you

Ich habe nur von der es Seite eine Mail zur Auszahlung bekommen, aber keine von der com Seite. Von der com Seite muesste ich aber auch eine Auszahlung erhalten. Habt Ihr alle Mails bekommen? Bei mir sind auch auf beiden Seiten in der Statistik die Auszahlungen fuer Febr. ausgeschrieben.

Gar nichts bekommen. Guthaben steht noch in der Statistik und die nächste Auszahlung ist für mitte Februar ausgeschrieben… D:

1 Like

Dann warten wir noch… habe gerade gesehen das ich die Mail von der es Seite auch erst Gestern bekommen haben. Hoffen wir das die Mails also noch rausgehen.

Hier auch. Ursache laut US-Support: Fehlende PayPal Email-Adresse in den Settings.
Keine Ahnung warum. Von mir wurde sie dort jedenfalls nicht gelöscht.
Habe sie jetzt erneut eingetragen und hoffe auf baldige Auszahlung.
Vielleicht ist sie ja auch in anderen Accounts auf wundersame Weise entschwunden?

1 Like

Ja, bei mir das selbe. Habe es gemeldet - gleiche Antwort, wie bei Dir. PayPal Mail wieder eingetragen…

Bei mir auch. Für meine beiden US Accounts habe ich immer noch keine Provisionsmails erhalten.

Mir wurde gesagt, die Mails kommen morgen :slight_smile:

Ich habe das Problem auf allen drei Platformen, also US, de und frankreich. Keine Auszahlung im januar, es steht da “nächste Auszahlung für den 17 Februar” µ. Meine paypaladresse bzw Bankkonto Daten sind aber noch richtig hinterlegt.

Danke HerrFaulbaum. Übrigens ging bei dem Systembug auch die Steuer-Info flöten. Ich habe bei der Gelegenheit auch gleich mein W8 BEN erneuert. Sicher ist sicher.

— EDIT:
Sorry. Here’s the gist of the above:
Tanks HerrFaulbaum. BTW tax info also vanished with this bug. I resubmitted my W8 BEN just to be on the save side.

hey ya , first short reminder, this is the english forum so please pay attention. You can also open a thread in the DE forum section.Thanks a lot.

I will try to get more info for the payout issue and will inform you as soon as possible.

Me too, I just hope there will no withheld tax deducted again. :pray:
The autoresponder says, it can take up to two weeks for the new tax form to be reviewed and processed. :frowning:
Moreover the blue note “Please click here to adjust your tax settings.” didn’t disappear after the new entry of the “Non-US Tax ID” and submitting a new W-8BEN form.
It’s all quiete strange!

are we have to apply new W-8BEN form ??

are we have to apply a new W-8BEN form ?

I received my EU payout just now, still missing the email from com, which likely is related to the missing payment and tax info due to the error in the system. As to W-8BEN - I just didn’t want to loose any time in case there is a problem and it doesn’t hurt to renew prematurely, I suppose.

Same problem. Still missing the email from com and received the email from eu but the credit in the partner area is still intact and not deducted.

My tax info and my PayPal email were erased from my account, I resent them a new tax form yesterday evening and just a second ago I received my payout email. The money is not in my PayPal yet but I’m sure it will get there soon. I’m in the UK and the payout is from .com.

1 Like

Thanks you for your patience and for your understanding. We are working on the problem and it will be fixed soon.