Optimised vector design is distorted

Hi,

No matter what I do, my design has ‘action required’ when I upload it, and the optimised version is always distorted - many lines have been made thicker.

I’ve checked that these lines are above the minimum size (1.5mm), but I don’t understand why they are being thickened in some places and not others. I have also tried dilating the entire image in my image software to make all lines thicker, and the same problem happens.

Alex

Hey @alexcarnegie,

this seems not to be a printable vector-file for the flex-print. The lines are way to thin but also the space between the lines is way to small near the horizon.
I would recommend to just convert it into a pixelfile (png-format) So you wont have any problems with it.

Hey, thank you. I would rather use vectors as it usually comes out sharper. What I don’t understand is why the lines have been made thicker in some places but not in others - so it doesn’t seem that the lines are really too thin, otherwise all of them would have been made thicker.

I understand your point but cant tell you why this happens.
But you dont need to worry about the sharpness of our DD print. If you convert it to a pixelgraphic with at least 4000 pixel for the smaller side (width or length) then it shoud be perfect as well.

OK, thanks Rico - will try that!