Payment has not yet been made

first time to payout,. spreadshirt already sent me an email notice for the sum of my income,.

my credit in status just reset from 0.00 and deduct my earnings still spreadshirt didnt sent my income in paypal,…, uhmmm is it normal or just delay?

Hey @OfficialDesigner, we had some technical issues and the payment is delayed. I´ll ask the respective departement and give you more info later today.

any update?

Please check your bank details if everything is correct there. Normally you should have received the payment already. You reached the 10 Euro commission payout limit?

thankssss already received the payout 1hr ago via paypal thank youuu

2 Likes

:slight_smile: nice. So everything worked out, just a little delay. Sorry for that.

Bonjour je n’ai paas encore reçu mon argent paypal environ 30 euros merci

FEB Commissions: Short Update

We did not manage to finish the accouting of all payments on friday, 15th.
We are confident to finalize this today. You will recieve your money according to transaction times
of your banks, as usual.

Nous n’avons pas réussi à payer tous les comptes le vendredi 15 mars.
Les crédits continueront aujourd’hui. S’il vous plaît soyez patient.
(traduit avec Google Translator)

1 Like

I have the same issues, I have yet to be paid and I already made the payout minimum every time I connect my paypal the payment does not go through and instead goes to the next month

This is probably due to the missing TIN. You have to fill in the TIN-ID then everything should work with your paypal-account.
Let me know if this also doesn’t work.

but one question: why do you want to use the paypal option if you already entered a valid bank account?
Or is this bank account also not working?