PNG type & small image

Good morning to all of you.
I have two questions:

1. I place the images in the 20x30cm format at 300 dpi saved in PNG. But why do some images appear with a white background and others with a gray background? Yet they are treated in the same way. (Img01)
  2. The graphics are inserted into articles with small dimensions … is it normal?
  3. Are the layouts provided by Spreadshirt only those? Is it not possible to create your own layout?

within the design`s detail page, you can de/select the dark background by clicking on this icon:55%20PM

05%20PM

1 Like

Hey Thomas,
I dont see this feature in my design page and I dont see where design detail is. Is it dependent on the image type I upload?

Thanks in advance

Hey @User_EU-d7f310a8,

you havent published your design yet. After you uploaded your design to your partner area you have to set up the productrange and also the description and tags. If your’re on the page for editing the tags and description you will see the mentioned feature for darker or brighter background.

But note: this feature doesnt really change the background of your uploaded design - it justs helps to see your design clearly so that a white design is fully visible on a dark background and a very dark design displayed on a bright background. It doesnt change any colors within your design.