Product photos blurry?

Hi all just a quick one to check what I’m doing wrong here. All my designs look blurry in my shop even though they were designed at twice the requirements of Spreadshirt (600dpi and twice the resolution)
Any advice ?
Thank you

Can you post a link so we can check? Thanks :slight_smile:
Or give a design ID / or shop ID ideally?

I haven’t yet launched my shop so if I give you the shop ID will it work ?

https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/geopixlz/frame+final+2-A5c846183222509668dbb95ad?productType=6&appearance=1

Not sure it will work but there u go let me know

Thanks

Mh… I am not sure how to reproduce it. To me, all images look normal.
Of course, the detail view is not rendered 1:1 to avoid bigger loading times.
Can you send a screenshot of what you are pointing at?

p.s. just a small tip, regarding your product here: https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/geopixlz/its+a+small+world-A5c86e698e447420c61fa8ccb?productType=6&appearance=489
The shirt’s color is slightly darker than it appears in the shop. I fear that the black parts of your design will be “sucked” by the garment’s color. Which may lead to something we call “dark-on-dark”
Maybe you can add an outline to the design or chose another shirt color. Just to be safe.

Hi thank you for your reply, simple example, the first T-shirt on my shop, viewfinder, (the one with Polaroid pictures) if you click on it u can’t actually see the detail or what it says on it. Under some of the photographs I put some text and it is impossible to see it on the photos. I was worried that when it went to print it would also be blurry but it doesn’t as I placed an order and it looked crisp as Intended :slight_smile: incidentally it happens to be the T-shirt you were taking about, and I can reassure you there was no problem with black on black, it’s all perfectly visible, which I’m happy with. My only issue is that you can’t really see the detail of the designs very well. Some websites use a magnification when you click or hover on products, is that not something that can be done ? Or maybe upping the resolution of the image a bit ?
Many thanks

Ah. Now I got it.
Unfortunately it is not planned to change this feature in the near future.