Question about the new dashboard

This week my account has been migrated from the very old system to the new system! Its looks great, but its a big step from the very old dashboard, so I am a bit confused on how to read it!

On the Dash board I can see a sales statistic, it shows Ive made sales on the 17,18,19th of june… but when I click on “statistics” on the left menu and “sales” on the top right… my last visible sale is from the 16th of june, the sales from the 17, 18, 19th are not shown yet… is there a delay, or am I missing something?

Hi there and welcome to the partner area. We know it might be a little confusing at the beginning but we’re 100% certain that you’ll adjust to the new environment quickly and won’t miss the legacy user area one bit :slight_smile:

The issue you’re describing (and which i have checked in your account) seems indeed off and I’ve forwarded this bug to our developers. Will let you know as soon as I hear back.

Thanks for the quick reply! Glad to hear that its just a bug and there working on it!

Its a bit scary when the layout you worked in for years changes, but I do like the new dashboard and layout, the extra information for the sales is also great!

thanks for your help.

1 Like

This was just fixed. Let us know if anything else seems off. The Netherlands are the third country we’re migrating so we’re happy for any feedback :slight_smile:

I can see all my sales now, that’s perfect!

Thanks so much for your help.

1 Like