Showroom de la Plataforma

Good afternoon I am a new store owner on the spredshirt platform. I have opened my store and I also want to open my Showroom on the Platform and I can not find the way to load the designs on the Platform. Someone could help me?.

Thank you

Ricardo Fumero

Buenas tardes soy un nuevo propietario de tienda en la plataforma spredshirt. He abierto mi tienda y quiero abrir también mi Showroom en la Plataforma y no encuentro la forma de cargar los diseños en la Plataforma. Alguien me podría ayudar?.

Muchas gracias

Ricardo Fumero

Hi Ricardo,

I saw that you already created products with your designs for your shop and also for the marketplace. Right now your designs are being checked for release. Just give us some time. If your designs are suitable for the marketplace, they will be published in the showroom.

Perfecto muchas gracias, esperaré.

1 Like

Hi I have the same problem, but on the desing zone the products are uploaded on spreadshirt and on the spreadshop, I dont what i have to do.

Thanks

Dragosh Gursky

Hola, tengo el mismo problema, pero en la zona de diseños me sale que están subidos tanto al spreadshirt y al spreadshop, no se lo que tendría que hacer.

Gracias

Dragosh Gursky