The Spreadshirt Star Academy is taking off. Here we go!

As I’m sure you’ve all heard by now, the time has come: the Spreadshirt Star Academy is starting.
The first questions have already come up and there will certainly be a few more.
We are happy to help you find your way through the Spreadshirt universe.

So in regards to design series being allowed again with the star academy, will there be an option to tag them as part of a certain series? Or do you upload those designs as usual?

Ahoy @heartbeatsalad,

currently the upload for those designs will work as usual. We will see how the designseries upload develops and change something if necessary.

Have a nice weekend.
Best Rico

1 Like

hi
currently i am on pilot, that make me only allowed to upload 200 design, according to the guideline ,in order to get upgrade of design upload max to 500. we need to reach 100 sales to be able to go to next level, i have reach 100 sale now, but i on PILOT that made me to have max 200 design please advise.

Ahoy @MonMan,

our guidelines explain, that you need 100 credited sales from the marketplace only (no shop-sales and also no CYO-sales). To see how many credited marketplace only sales you have you can go to your statistics-view in your partnerarea. Then click on Sales on the upper reight corner.
If you’re on the Sales overview you now need to filter for the marketplace-sales. The summary will show you that you currently have 94 credited marketplace sales - so you just need 6 more to level up.
I’m pretty sure that you will get those sales soon. So keep calm and just wait for it.
Let me know if you need further help.

Best Rico