Problem ordering?

Hi,
it seems like buyers having problems with something like finishing the order process.
Someone have to try seven times and apparently gave up. :sweat_smile:
Didn’t have this so much but apparently it’s something new since two days. :face_with_monocle: :thinking:
Best regards, Fred

Ahoy @NEDERSHIRT

I will forward this issue. It is not unusual for orders to be cancelled. But I’ll have it checked out and let you know again as soon as I hear anything.

Best Rico

1 Like

Hi Rico, thank you!
I forgot to mention that there are more cancellations than these three examples, so it looks like there is a problem somewhere.
Best regards.

1 Like

Hey @NEDERSHIRT,

we checked all the orders from the screenshot and it turns out, that its always the same dude like you mentioned. But the issue is not on our side but on the side of his Payment provider. He tried it several times and also on different days but his payment provider always refused the transaction.
This can happen from time to time.

Best Rico

1 Like

@Rico_Spreadshirt

Ich habe das Thema hier auch schon mal angespochen:

Ich wundere mich seit Wochen über andauernde Stornos, die gleich wieder neu bestellt werden.
Das ist nicht normal. Ein Problem mit der Zahlung könnte ein Grund dafür sein.

Ich habe Dir einige Beispiele per PN geschickt.

2 Likes

Hi, still the same problem going on.
Differents country and differents accounts.
They are many more cases than those examples.
I’m sure I am not the only one with this annoying issue.
We are losing money here guys ( Spreadshirt and partners )
Best regards, Fred.

2 Likes

We are experiencing exactly the same. Lots of orders “cancelled” and it’s due to a checkout problem ("your payment could not be concluded. Please check your data entry. Should we not be able to verify your data, please choose a different payment method.”). Our customers told us, we checked and every single time it gives this message, either with credit card or whit PayPal.

@Frank_Spreadgroup

Mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass das Problem zur Zeit wieder sehr oft vor kommt.

Hi all, in general if you experience things like that it would always be good to write us an e-mail to partner@spreadshirt.net naming your user-ID and in the best case listing the affected orders. We then can check this with the different departments involved. There can be different reasons for such cancellations and we would have to check this in detail for each order. Thank you for your patience.

@Frank_Spreadgroup

Ich habe Dich bei der internen Nachricht, die ich im Jahr 2022 an Rico geschrieben habe, hinzugefügt.

Dort habe ich bereits viele Beispiele aufgelistet, außerdem habe ich jetzt noch einige neue Bestellnummern ergänzt.

Hier gibt es noch weitere Infos zum Thema:

2 Likes

Hallo, mir ist auch aufgefallen, dass viele Bestellungen mehrmals storniert werden, bevor sie endgültig validiert werden. Es wäre schön, wenn Spreadshirt dieses Problem endlich ernst nehmen würde, wir alle verlieren Geld…